Airport de Nantes – Atlantique
(More than 70 destinations served from the airport)
Telephone: 0 892 56 88 00
Shuttle bus (Airport -> Nantes): www.nantes.aeroport.fr/acces/navettes (7,50€)
Taxi : www.nantes.aeroport.fr/acces/taxis
Car rental : www.nantes.aeroport.fr/acces/location-voiture
by train – TGV
SNCF Station of Nantes (TGV)
27, boulevard de Stalingrad - BP 34112 - 44041 Nantes cedex 1
You are at 10 minutes by streetcar on line 1, stop "Chantiers Navals".
Reservation: 3635 (every day from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, price call 0,34€ / minute, excluding any additional cost incurred by your operator)
TGV Paris -> Nantes: 2 hours 10 minutes
- A11 from Paris through Le Mans-Angers
- A83 from Bordeaux
- RN 165 from Brest
- RN 137 from Rennes
- Center of Nantes follow "coeur de ville" and park in the parking "Les Machines". Thanks to a partnership with Effia, on presentation of your ticket, you will have a reduced price of 50%.
- On the outskirts, leave your car in one of the car parks-Relais and enjoy the Tramway (streetcar) and BusWay for your journeys in the city center. For more information, visit www.tan.fr
public transport :
2 allée Brancas - 44000 NANTES Telephone
: 02 40 44 44 44 Website
The Tramway/ Streetcar (line 1) at the northern exit of the SNCF station allows you to reach the city center. You can easily access the Naves from the "Chantiers Naval" stop, and then crossing by foot the Anne de Bretagne Bridge.
How to come to the Naves
- Parc des Chantiers - Boulevard Léon Bureau - 44200 Nantes
- Tel: 0810 12 12 25
- By Tramway/ Streetcar line 1 - Stop "Chantiers Navals", and then crossing by foot the Anne de Bretagne Bridge.